June 22nd from 7pm to 8:30pm CENTRAL (8pm Eastern)
We are excited to be joining the Manitoba Child Care Association to present the upcoming webinar
This webinar will provide insight that will help you to:
1. Look at your own stress level and ways to build resilience
2. Identify the impact of this unprecedented stress on children’s behavior
3. Develop strategies to scaffold the children’s social, emotional, and physical needs that have resulted from this crisis.
Presented by Barbara Kaiser
A teacher, educational consultant and author for over 30 years. She also co-authored the popular CCCF resource, Meeting the Challenge
WHEN: June 22, 2021
7 – 8:30 pm CST
Certificates of Participation will be provided after the event
COST: CCCF Early Bird Rate $15.
After June 10 cost will be $20
Register today. Don’t delay!
The CCCF early bird rate will be over June 10!
At CCCF webinars you’ll …..
- Join a group of your peers and participate live in engaging sessions lead by subject matter experts
- Receive a certificate of participation if you attended the event live
- Have an opportunity to network with ECE’s from all over Canada, and the world.
- Be able to rewatch any time if you’re a CCCF Member (coming soon)