This webinar was held in 2021, and was presented by the CCCF and the Child & Nature Alliance of Canada. You can now enjoy this free replay at the bottom of the page.
This webinar discusses appropriate risk-taking in children’s play. Outdoor play experts, Laura Molyneux and Petra Eperjesi, provide helpful definitions, practice strategies for thinking through the different risks and benefits of various play types, and for including children in assessing risks and benefits. After viewing you will have increased confidence in your ability to navigate risky play and a sense of how you can further your learning. To explore all our past webinars please follow this link.
To explore all our ECE topics please follow this link.
At CCCF webinars you’ll …..
- Join a group of your peers and participate live in engaging sessions lead by subject matter experts
- Receive a certificate of participation if you attended the event live
- Have an opportunity to network with ECE’s from all over Canada, and the world.
- Be able to rewatch any time if you’re a CCCF Member (coming soon)
- Find our webinar FAQ at the bottom of this page