Join us April 6th, 2022 from 8 – 9 pm EST for another FREE live CCCF & CPCHE ECE Webinar on providing healthy sustainable Child Care environments
The Healthy and Sustainable Child Care Checklist is now online with current information and tips on creating healthy child care environments. In this workshop, we will
- Explore this new resource
- Learn how you can use the checklist and apply it to your Professional Development hours
Also, hear from experts in the field on everyday things you can do to help ensure a learning healthy environment. This webinar will focus on indoor air quality and how to stay healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderator: Don Giesbrecht, CEO, Canadian Child Care Federation
- Erica Phipps, Executive Director, Canadian Partnership for Children’s Health and Environment (CPCHE)
- Gillian Petrini, Coordinator, Healthy Environments for Learning, CPCHE
- Patrick Goegan, Senior Scientist with Health Canada’s Indoor Air Contaminants Assessment Section
WHEN: April 6th, 2022
8 – 9 pm EST
see other timezones lower down the page for your province or territory
COST: IT’S FREE!
Professional development Certificates of Attendance will be provided for those who attend the live webinar. Other times zones:
9:30 – 10:30 pm in NL
9:00 – 10:00 pm in NS, NB and PEI
8:00 – 9:00 pm in QC and ON
7:00 – 8:00 pm in MB and NU
6:00 – 7:00 pm in SK, AB and NWT
5:00 – 6:00 pm in BC and YK
At CCCF webinars you’ll …..
- Join a group of your peers and participate live in engaging sessions lead by subject matter experts
- Receive a certificate of participation if you attended the event live
- Have an opportunity to network with ECE’s from all over Canada, and the world.
- Be able to rewatch any time if you’re a CCCF Member (coming soon)
- Find our webinar FAQ at the bottom of this page