This live webinar has no passed. We invite you to enjoy the replay below.
Thank you to Wintergreen Learning Materials for their kind support of this event.
Does nap time in your program stress you out? Getting a group of children to nap in the same space at the same time can be a challenging task. We know preschoolers need to nap during the day…. or do they? What does the latest research say about this? What do we really know and understand about nap time for young children? Perhaps we need to rethink some of our naptime assumptions and beliefs.
Discover more of our ECE topics here.
Join expert sleep researchers from Western University, PhD Candidates Adam Newton & Monika Szpunar in rethinking naptime where they will cover sleep basics, the benefits of naps, the signs children are ready to stop napping, and the benefits of ending naps.
Presented by Adam Newton & Monika Szpunar
At CCCF webinars you’ll …..
- Join a group of your peers and participate live in engaging sessions lead by subject matter experts
- Receive a certificate of participation if you attended the event live
- Have an opportunity to network with ECE’s from all over Canada, and the world.
- Be able to rewatch any time if you’re a CCCF Member (coming soon)
- Find our webinar FAQ at the bottom of this page